Vince Mosca and Paul Bruett will discuss the establishment of this Urban National Wildlife Refuge and its goals and will share progress made in land acquisition over the last 10 years.
- A wetland kaleidoscope: Six butterflies you can find in Wisconsin’s wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: The role and application of prescribed fire in Wisconsin wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: Northern pike life history along Green Bay’s west shore
- Wetland Coffee Break: Restoring wild rice in Green Bay west shore coastal wetlands
- From the director: Working toward a big vision, one project at a time