Renew Your Membership
Thank you for being a member of the Wisconsin Wetlands Association! You’re part of a community of committed wetland supporters from across the state and beyond. Keep your membership benefits, including our quarterly print newsletter, discounted registration at our annual conference, and access to field trips and other events, current by renewing your membership today. (If you’re not yet a member, join here.)
Renew your membership online today by completing the form below.
Does your employer offer matching gifts?
Double your impact! Many companies offer employee giving programs that match donations to nonprofit charities made by their employees (and sometimes retirees). Click the button below to see if your employer will match your donation.
Become a Wetland Gem® –Give Every Month!
One of the most effective ways to support Wisconsin Wetlands Association is by joining our Wetland Gems® monthly giving program. By signing up to give every month, you assure a sustainable, reliable source of funding for our work. Your gift allows us to spend more time protecting wetlands and less time managing membership paperwork.
Why become a Wetland Gem®?
- Peace of mind. You never have to wonder if it’s time to renew your membership.
- It saves paper and postage. No more renewal notices!
- Your wallet will thank you. Giving smaller amounts in regular intervals is easier on your monthly budget—and may allow you to give more for wetlands annually!
- It’s easy. You can do it all in the donation form on this page!
- Most importantly, your contribution supports the wetlands you love!
Become a Wetland Gem® today by selecting “Recurring gift” to support Wisconsin’s wetlands!
You can also renew in these ways:
- Renew by phone: Call us at (608) 250-9971.
- Renew by mail: You can send your gift and a printable donation form to:
Wisconsin Wetlands Association
214 N. Hamilton St. #201
Madison, WI 53703