Learn how presenter Nancy Aten’s work practicing ecological restoration, especially involving wetlands, interacts with her work as a monotype printmaker.
- From the director: What brings us together
- Wetland Coffee Break: Snapshot Wisconsin: Gathering and using trail camera data in wetlands and beyond
- Wetland Coffee Break: The story behind the SWANCC decision: Site history and permitting
- Wetland Coffee Break: Visible and invisible mending: An intersection of art and ecology
- New wetland invasive plant discovered in Wisconsin: European frog-bit