Come on a guided tour of the botany, chemistry, ecology, and mysterious depths of a secret fen in northern Wisconsin.
- Wetland Coffee Break: Habitat restoration and bird monitoring on the Oneida Nation reservation
- WWA Part of Coalition Supporting Recovering America’s Wildlife
- Wetland Coffee Break: Chemical control of cattail in species-rich wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: Anticipating the hydrologic consequences of Emerald Ash Borer invasion in tribal forested wetlands through a sapflux network
- Wetland Coffee Break: State Natural Areas at 70: Still protecting Wisconsin’s Wetland Gems®