Integrated Restorations, LLC, has been evaluating the use of the selectively-targeted herbicide imazapyr (Polaris) for reversing cattail invasions in species-rich fen and sedge meadow wetlands of the Mukwonago River watershed in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Wetland Coffee Break: Habitat restoration and bird monitoring on the Oneida Nation reservation
- WWA Part of Coalition Supporting Recovering America’s Wildlife
- Wetland Coffee Break: Chemical control of cattail in species-rich wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: Anticipating the hydrologic consequences of Emerald Ash Borer invasion in tribal forested wetlands through a sapflux network
- Wetland Coffee Break: State Natural Areas at 70: Still protecting Wisconsin’s Wetland Gems®