Integrated Restorations, LLC, has been evaluating the use of the selectively-targeted herbicide imazapyr (Polaris) for reversing cattail invasions in species-rich fen and sedge meadow wetlands of the Mukwonago River watershed in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Wetland Coffee Break: Blanchard’s cricket frog (Acris blanchardi) spring movement ecology in Wisconsin
- Wetland Coffee Break: The Stream Functions Pyramid
- From the Director: The art and craft of restoration
- Wetland Coffee Break: Opportunities to accelerate watershed-scale runoff management: A law and policy perspective
- Wetland Coffee Break: Spectacular sedges in Wisconsin’s wetlands