Recorded September 23, 2022.
Hannah Spaul has been managing lands, including many wetlands, in Wisconsin with prescribed fire for more than 20 years for The Nature Conservancy. She is a founding member of the Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council, a Co-PI on the Joint Fire Science Program Tallgrass Prairie and Oak Savana Fire Consortia, and an avid pyro-tourist (one who travels for fun to visit fire-dependent and fire-managed areas).
- Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council
- Tallgrass Prairie & Oak Savanna Fire Consortia
- Wisconsin DNR RX fire reporting dashboard
- Wisconsin DNR fire resources page
- Restoring Fire to Wisconsin’s Native Landscapes TNC
- WI Fire Needs Assessment resources and maps
- Burning in Peatlands: