The Lower Wisconsin Riverway joins five other sites in Wisconsin recognized as a Wetland of International Importance by the United States and the Ramsar Convention on Wetlands.
- Wetland Coffee Break: Old lineage, new threats: The Ouachita map turtles (Graptemys ouachitensis) of the Lower Wisconsin River
- How to identify Wisconsin’s common wetland types, Part I
- Wetland Coffee Break: Managing impacts of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer on Wisconsin’s wooded wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: Establishing a Bay of Green Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Poems for friends by Mary Linton