Thank you so much for your support of Wisconsin Wetlands Association. We hope you are staying healthy during this challenging time. In light of recent health concerns, we wanted to update you about changes our organization is making in response to the current situation:
- Our office is closed until further notice.
- Our staff is teleworking and can be reached via email (visit our staff page for email addresses). We will do our best to reply in a timely fashion; many of our staff are home with young families and are working whenever they are able to do so.
- We are canceling non-essential work travel including off-site meetings, seminars, speaking engagements, and conferences until further notice.
- During these difficult times, we need your continued support so that our staff can carry on with our important work on behalf of Wisconsin’s wetlands.
- We are grateful for your contributions in support of our work.
- An easy way to donate or renew your membership is through our online giving page. You’ll get an automated receipt for your files when you give online.
- Become a Wetland Gem®: sign up for monthly giving and Give Every Month. You won’t have to think about when it’s time to renew your support, it’s easier on your monthly budget, and WWA gets a more reliable source of income for our wetland conservation programs.
- We will be processing your donations as quickly as we are able, however, we may not be able to process thank-you notes and receipts for donations as quickly as we normally do.
- If you don’t know the status of your membership, check the WWA newsletter coming to your mailbox in the next week: members’ membership renewal dates are listed just above their mailing addresses. (If you don’t receive our printed newsletter in your mailbox, please consider becoming a member today)
We hope you’ll make time to visit a wetland near you—the outdoors is the perfect place for social distancing! Stay healthy and safe.