We are pleased to welcome Ken Potter to our Board of Directors. Ken is an Emeritus Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Wisconsin. Ken brings strong water and watershed science expertise to the board. Welcome, Ken!
- Wetland Coffee Break: Protecting the “Bayou of the North”
- Wetland Coffee Break: The Chiwaukee Prairie
- Wetland Coffee Break: A decade since the Ramsar designation of the Upper Mississippi River
- Wetland Coffee Break: The history and ecology of Horicon Marsh
- Our legacy of wetland loss: Behind our water problems