We are pleased to welcome Ken Potter to our Board of Directors. Ken is an Emeritus Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Wisconsin. Ken brings strong water and watershed science expertise to the board. Welcome, Ken!
- A wetland kaleidoscope: Six butterflies you can find in Wisconsin’s wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: The role and application of prescribed fire in Wisconsin wetlands
- Wetland Coffee Break: Northern pike life history along Green Bay’s west shore
- Wetland Coffee Break: Restoring wild rice in Green Bay west shore coastal wetlands
- From the director: Working toward a big vision, one project at a time