We are pleased to welcome Ken Potter to our Board of Directors. Ken is an Emeritus Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Wisconsin. Ken brings strong water and watershed science expertise to the board. Welcome, Ken!
- From the director: What brings us together
- Wetland Coffee Break: Snapshot Wisconsin: Gathering and using trail camera data in wetlands and beyond
- Wetland Coffee Break: The story behind the SWANCC decision: Site history and permitting
- Wetland Coffee Break: Visible and invisible mending: An intersection of art and ecology
- New wetland invasive plant discovered in Wisconsin: European frog-bit