We are pleased to welcome Ken Potter to our Board of Directors. Ken is an Emeritus Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Wisconsin. Ken brings strong water and watershed science expertise to the board. Welcome, Ken!
- From the Director: The joy of hydrologic restoration
- Finding the right projects and practices to implement watershed-based hydrologic restoration
- Wetland Coffee Break: Wisconsin’s amazing native mussels
- Wetland Coffee Break: How are water drawdowns affecting nest survival of marsh birds?
- Wetland Coffee Break: Population status of Wisconsin’s endangered/threatened amphibians and reptiles