We are pleased to welcome Ken Potter to our Board of Directors. Ken is an Emeritus Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Wisconsin. Ken brings strong water and watershed science expertise to the board. Welcome, Ken!
- Help Increase Investments in Wetlands for Flood Resilience!
- Wetland Coffee Break: Discovering historic Wisconsin geospatial data
- Wisconsin Wetlands Association Statement on Sackett vs EPA
- It’s a wrap! Outcomes from a FEMA-funded pilot project
- Wetlands and flood damages: Understanding the connections