Explore the “quiet side” of Door County to learn about the special wetland communities and rare plants and animals that made this area a Wetland of International Importance.
- From the director: What brings us together
- Wetland Coffee Break: Snapshot Wisconsin: Gathering and using trail camera data in wetlands and beyond
- Wetland Coffee Break: The story behind the SWANCC decision: Site history and permitting
- Wetland Coffee Break: Visible and invisible mending: An intersection of art and ecology
- New wetland invasive plant discovered in Wisconsin: European frog-bit